Help naming puppy

kogle

Hello all, I just got a female chocolate lab puppy. She is 7 weeks old. I need some help naming her though so if any of you have ideas they would be greatly appreciated. The winner will recieve, well nothing but the help is appreciated! :cheer:

katiev

Piper, Kona, Turtle, Mud.
(I work at a Badass Coffee -- 100% Kona is our most popular bagged whole bean coffee. I think the name 'Kona' suits a coffee-colored pup!)

kmc

Tippy...that's what my Grandparents named all their dogs. Didn't matter what they were.
You might as well just name it what you're gonna call it. And having had two black labs myself that each lived to be over 15 ( may they each have an endless supply of clean tennis balls in puppy heaven) you WILL catch yourself saying "C'mere you little Sh#%"

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by DeMartini
caramel... so she can be chocolate caramel! lol
that sounds reeeaally good right now

kogle

Man everyone has some great name ideas.
Bang I mentioned Cocoa to my wife and she didn't go for it. How could you not like Cocoa for a brown girl dog????
To help we have a brown and black mutt dog named Bailey. The wife named him and I'm pretty sure the name has to do with her love of the Irish Cream.
I'll try and get some pictures tonight. Maybe that will help.

30-xtra high

don't know how to spell this... but i think Latey?, like the drink., my friend has a brown golden retriever named latey.
either Latey or Reesy (like the candy)