Help: New Tank!!!!

I use the prizumon a 29gallon reef, and a 80 gallon reef and it dose a great job after you get it dialed in properly. And take you time.........

chris r.

What kind of fish should I use for color, cleaning, and compatibility/safety. I was thinking a tang, two clowns, a couple damsels, and I dont know what kind of cleaners there are. Will the damsels be territorial if they arent in a large group?

yello tang

Hello Chris,
Welcome to the hobby, Do yourself a big favor spend your first 100 dollars or so on books about the hobby before you even think about starting in this hobby you will learn alot from what to do or what not do.

biggdriver

To answer your question about the damsels Yes they will become territorial and could wind up killing you clowns..Tangs can also be very territorial and in a small tank can lead to stress problems, causing ich, etc...This is one of the problems I have had with yellow tangs and Powder Brown tangs especially..Although I;m sure Someone will always have an exception.

fshhub

yep, read read read, then when you think you know, read some more, and ask anything you like, most of here would be glad to help, and many questions and problems can be resoved here
so don't be affraid to ask