Help PLease

sjgsm

its all fish....20-30 should be perfect for that tank... im going reef in my 35 so ill have 40-45 lbs sooner or later

swimrnum1

if i only got one clwon would that free up enough room to get a pair of;
pair of bangais
pair of pajama
1 pygmy angel and another small gobie er somein like that>??

swimrnum1

and the chjocolate chip star ....if you count that a fish. ive been browsing other threads and people conmstantly talk about water changes?

swimrnum1

i j ust picked up that book the Conscientous Marine Aquarist.
It suggests an undergravel filter for a tank my size.
i am having second thoughts on getting all of these fish. now just for a beginner tank i might just get a pair of clowns and another fish or too. I would get an anemone then and still get live rock any anemone reccomendtaions. What other fish would be okay with the anemone

viet-tin

I wouldnt suggest an undergravel filter unless you were going with a plenum. If your going with sand then it is not needed. You can get a bubble tip anemone which is very hardy and will host your percs. For the anemone your going to need strong lighting and pristine waters.

swimrnum1

u can totally disregard my last post
i forgot about the lighting issue.
i am going to scale down on the amount of fish in my tank and make it a true beginner and learning tank, while waiting to get enough money to get my new 55 gallon. so i am probably gonna go with the 2 percs royal gramma and pygmy angel.
how would u feed a chocolate chip star