HELP Raccoon problems

reckler

well if I would have had to shoot her I would have used my bow or a .22 with a potato.
If I would have pulled out my antiairplane cannon, I would have made one hell of a mess of the neighbors house..

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by reckler
If I would have pulled out my antiairplane cannon, I would have made one hell of a mess of the neighbors house..
:hilarious "hey bud lemme just wash the racoon guts off ur windows..."

ghola5

wow if she was wild and let u pet her? she might have been someones pet cause I have never seen or heard of that in my life? how could she be so calm?

N

nereef

coons make great pets if caught while they're young. i'm surprised too that she let you pet her. i've seen some vicious coons. btw a jack russel terrier and a baseball bat works well too. (i'm from Nebraska).

toughguy80

Originally Posted by reckler
Good news. I got me a coon last night finally. It took a little time but I got her. This morning I took her up in the hills to relocate her in a pretty nice area. One thiong that was wierd though.... She was tame enough to let me pet her. she wasn't at all aggressive towards me. anyway. she is safe from traffic and people now. thanks for all the help. I had to make the trap look like a hole in the ground for she. I built a dead fall over the door so when she went into the trap the rock would fall infront of the door blocking it so she couldn't get back out. The problem was the door wouldn't latch shut when she went in.
Ron
How far away did you drop it off? A guy I know use to be a trapper of nusiance coons and he said you'd have to drive them many miles before they can't back track.