Help Stocking a 29gal.

mr. tang

Hello All,
My 10gallon experiment has been fun, but the tank is starting to leak. So I thought that I would take the opportunity to upgrade to a 29 gallon tank. Currently my only fish in the 10 is an orange tailed damsel, however I would like to get rid of him and get something else. That "something" is the reason for this post. What types of fish and what quantity could you put into a 29 gallon FOWLR.
Thanks for all your opinions! :D

twoods71

Most small fish will do well. Fish like clowns, basslets, cardinals, some gobies, and maybe a pigmy angel.
I had a 29 reef with 4 fish and everything was fine.

von_rahvin

I love jaw fish, they are one of the best fish that i have in my tank. Soon I intend to get around 4 more. they are cheap $10 and are one of the most amusing fish i have ever seen

scooter blenny

Hey,i have a 29 reef, you can put all kinds of stuff in it any thing from long nosed butterfly fish to some of the smaller tangs such as the venemous fox face, clowns will also do well, dispar anthias do well,the same as valentini puffers heres a list,jawfish,falcohawks,redand purple firefish,flame angels,elebius angels,most gobies,some blennys, depending on how much live rock you have,types of squirrelfishes,dwarflionfishes, by themselves a course,

scooter blenny

Hey,i have a 29 reef, you can put all kinds of stuff in it any thing from long nosed butterfly fish to some of the smaller tangs such as the venemous fox face, clowns will also do well, dispar anthias do well,the same as valentini puffers heres a list,jawfish,falcohawks,redand purple firefish,flame angels,elebius angels,most gobies,some blennys, depending on how much live rock you have,types of squirrelfishes,dwarflionfishes, by themselves a course,