Help! White Spots on fish

So my fish had Ich. I have had them in a QT tank with copper for over a month now. the ich cleared up quickly and hasn't come back but my blue hippo tang has these big white spots growing on him. they kind of look like mold.... they are the size of a pin head and all over his body
I don't know what to do with him, I don't know what it is. Does anyone have any ideas? i don't think its ich because he is in the copper, and no other fish in there have it... plus the spots are big...
any help would be greatfully appreciated!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds like lymphocyctis. If you have been treating with copper for a month, it sounds like its time to acclimate the fish back to the display tank.
Take a look at the examples of lymphocyctis in the Diseased Fish Topic, to of this forum.

E

eric b 125

in case you didnt know: the tank that you used the copper in can never have inverts in it because the copper never leaves the tank. i think you cant put a shark in in either, if you were ever to try to hatch an egg, but i could be wrong on that.

I know about the inverts. It's just my QT Tank. Wouldn't put inverts in there anways. Thanks for the heads up though! :)