Help with Bi-color Angel

addiction

I recently added a Bi-color Angel to my 55 gal. tank. I have about 40 lbs. of live rock and a few soft corals. Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nirtrate 5-10 as I tested them last night.
I have a lemonpeel angel, maroon clown, and a 6-line wrasse.
I know I have read that two dwarf angels usually don't get along, but I do know that sometimes it can work. I used to have the lemonpeel with a flame angle and they got along just fine. I sold the flame angle and bought the bi-color.
Well, guess what, it didn't work. I added the bi-color angel after two weeks of quarantine to my 55 gal. Within seconds, the lemonpeel starting beating the crap out of the bi-color to the point where scales where flying and tails being biten. After about 15 min., I could not take it anymore so I bagged the bi-color up again and moved him back to his original quarantine tank.
While he was in the bag floating in the quarantine tank, he was laying flat on the bottom of the bag, but breathing. I think he is either in shock or just stressed big time. I let him out in the quarantine tank after proper acclimation, and he swam around. One day later (last night) he started laying flat on the bottom of the tank again not moving, but breathing. Of course, not eating either.
Is there any hope for this fish? Is there anything I can do? The quar. tank has is cycled and has same test readings as my 55 gal.
I feel horrible about the whole thing.

blutang

He is extremely stressed out right now......I think if you leave him in there for a while he may survive with some feedings and suplements added to the water, but still then the question will be what to do with the fish....I would suggest taking him back to the store and getting something else.
Later!
GOOD LUCK :)

addiction

Yes, I want to return him to the store, but not until I see him healthy again. Putting him into another tank right now would just add more stress.
By the way, do you have a fast car or something: "drive it like you stole it"

blutang

Yeah its ok I have a 92' Acura Integra with a DC Direct Air Charger...Tanabe Racing Medallion cat back exhaust. Its got Konig Verdict 17's on it with 205/40/17 tires, and Skunk2 Coilovers....its probably dropped about 2 1/2 inches. And all kinds of Momo ******** stuff. Its definitely been my hobby until I discovered salt water aquariums.
Later!

addiction

That's funny, I am also into modifying cars, but recently discovered this new addiction of saltwater fish and corals.
I have 2000 Ford Mustang GT 5-speed. I have Borla Cat-back exhaust, Underdrive pullies, a C&L MAF, Steeda Shifter, Steeda Lowering springs and some other goodies. I ran 13.89 @ 101 in 1/4 mile. It is fast enough for me.
The Integra is a great car. My wife drives a '97 Honda Prelude sportshift. I am sure you Integra is as bulletproof as our Prelude. We don't have any mods. on her car though. Just a drop in K&N filter, hardly a mod. I love the Prelude though.

blutang

Yeah I love the Prelude's they are a really nice import, however they are really really heavy, so they definitely need that H22 V-tec in them. That Stang sounds really nice...my buddy has a Mistubishi Eclipse that runs in the high 12's. Its an insane car. Sometimes I love to mess with GT's on the highway....I may not beat them everytime but they are definitely suprised when my little 4 cylinder keeps up considerably. My car runs in the low mid 14's right now, I'm hoping to get it to 14 flats, but who knows. I've got a lot of stuff done to the engine. I didn't mention them because I didn't know if they would mean anything to you. Its got Skunk2 Cam gears on it along with JE pistons and a DC Header 4-2-1........and a MSD ingnition box and some hot plugs. I'm thinking about an underdrive pulley set but I don't know yet
Later!

flamehawk

I have two bi-colors in different tanks. I really like these guys but they can be a bit tempermental. I would put a piece of live rock for him to settle behind and feel comfortable. I would also keep the lights off for a couple of days. Keep the water prestine and hope for the best. I wouldn't medicate at all unless he deveopes something obvious.