Help with Fish

greg803

I just purchased a 90 gal corner. This tank will be set up for agressive fish.
I am considering several different choices. I dont Know much about the care and compatabilaty of agressive fish. Here are some of the fish I am think ing about any help with care,max size, feedind, etc... would be a lot of help
1) Hawaiian Blue Puffer
2)Lunar Wrasse
3)Snowflake Eel
4)Lion Fish (Dwarf + Larger breeds)

dstoneburg

Originally Posted by Greg803
I just purchased a 90 gal corner. This tank will be set up for agressive fish.
I am considering several different choices. I dont Know much about the care and compatabilaty of agressive fish. Here are some of the fish I am think ing about any help with care,max size, feedind, etc... would be a lot of help
1) Hawaiian Blue Puffer
2)Lunar Wrasse
3)Snowflake Eel
4)Lion Fish (Dwarf + Larger breeds)
Thats a wonderful stocklist. I have to say you are one of the few that really does consider tank size and species size. I cannot comment about th eel, but everything else will be just dandy. May I suggest looking into an attenta or radiata lionfish. They are very beautiful yet a little less hardly!
All of those would love krill and or homemade food!

kjr_trig

I am no Lion expert, but I might worry a little about the Lunare Wrasse with him....My Lunare was a bit "Trigger-like"....i.e. aggressive. Would be curious to hear from others on that....perhaps Srfisher.

greg803

I was thinking about a Trigger, I have one(Niger) in my reef with Tangs and may put one in this tank if I see one that I have to have. I was also wondering about a huge fish eating carpet animone I have. COuld he go in at the risk of him eating fish or would he be dinner( he has 2 perc. clowns as hosts)