Help with niger trigger.

dstoneburg

So I recieved from SWF.com my order, in it I recieved the koran angelfish, niger trigger, and a YWG. The YWG and koran are doing great, they were all acclimated for 3 hours and put in about 11 hours ago. The niger wedged himself between a rock and has not moved, I moved the rock and he moved somewhere. Because my rockwork is so intricate I cannot find him... Is this normal behavoir?

quakstar

Very much so, Niger triggers are known for loving caves and hiding almost all the time... till they get really comfortable in your tank, He will start slowly to dart out from his hiding place at feeding time and you will see him more when lights are out but as he slowly gets used to it you will probably see him more during the day...

dstoneburg

How long until I should be worried? There is a 14 day garuntee so Im worried if he does die I need to know when to look for him? Should I just give it a few days? A week?

quakstar

I am sure if you break out a flashlight and take a good gander into your tank you will see his eye in there looking at you...
But yeah give him 3 or so days i am sure you will see him inside of that time

quakstar

plus they are hardy little fish... that love food like all triggers give it 2 or 3 feedings and his hiding self will shoot out