Help with site please

newcofish

I want to know what exp. everyone has had with the store as far as livestock and also if anyone has their 800 # it would be greatly appreciated.

newcofish

I haven't recieved my order yet, but my concern is with the amount of communication. I am not happy with the fact that I've written two emails with no response and that there is no other way to contact the store. I have a feeling that the quality and prices will be exceptional but I do not like dealing with a company that I can not communicate with. I do not think this is a common problem with online sales as some may say.
Sorry for being salty. Megan

S

sinner's girl

calling will do no good. you will only get an answering mechince. email is the only way.
it may take awhile to get your order but for us it was worth it. the clean crew we got was good. better deal then if we'd had gone to a lfs and bought all we did. as i've said before: the shrimp were small, the serpent star was missing a leg and a half (all but half a leg is grown back), got more hermits then ten and extra shells. brittle star was big (what i thought was big, but i don't know the avg. size of them) CBS shrimp was nice size. there were a few dead ones (due to a mix up -we told them to not require a sig, but we had to tell the shipping people that-but swf.com replaced what was dead asap).
still alive is the cample back shrimp, hermits, brittle and serpent stars. the CBS ate the peppermint shrimp, the serpent ate the CBS, i don't remember what happened to the sally lightfood - something ate her too. choc. chip and others killed off the snails.
we'd order from here again providing the quality is as good. if you order a clean up crew make sure what you order will get along with each other (we didn't know the CBS would eat the Peppermint shrimp or we wouldn't have gotten both)

greebs

The Only thing we've ordered that died was our Cucumber and our Flame Scallop so it's a preety good store is my opinion. Greebs

wamp

NewCOFish,
What would you need to ask them? I have ordered numerous times with absolutely no problems. Of course , as with any purchase, there is osme die-off but there is so little I don't even worry about it.

striker

I purchased a u-build it pkg about 8 months ago and all the animals are still around. Took a week to receive but the pkg was well worth it. Place your order and be patient, you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend them.