Help with some Fish lists...

So Ive come to the wise decision I think, that maybe a 210-250 gallon tank would be a bit much too handle for my first saltwater aquarium, and several of the fish I want arent compatible. I have decided to start with a smaller tank and eventually add another larger tank. I am planning on starting with a 125 or a little bigger. I would like to put in the following fish:
Blue Line Trigger
Lunar Wrasse
Emperor Angel
Snowflake Moray Eel
Now are there any other wrasses I could add to have several? Or is that a no no, and also any other fish you could suggest that would go well with that list. Do you think that size of tank would be okay for those fish and a few more? Or I should go a little bigger than a 125?

thud

So Ive come to the wise decision I think, that maybe a 210-250 gallon tank would be a bit much too handle for my first saltwater aquarium, and several of the fish I want arent compatible. I have decided to start with a smaller tank and eventually add another larger tank. I am planning on starting with a 125 or a little bigger.
This is very smart!
I would like to put in the following fish:
Blue Line Trigger
Lunar Wrasse
Emperor Angel
Snowflake Moray Eel
The eel's max size will be 30"
Now are there any other wrasses I could add to have several? Or is that a no no, and also any other fish you could suggest that would go well with that list. Do you think that size of tank would be okay for those fish and a few more? Or I should go a little bigger than a 125?
In my opinion you could definitely add a few more fish. Just make sure you do your research first before putting all the time and energy into your big 125 gallon tank!

Yeah Ive been doing lots of research. I do lots of reptile stuff, I have lots of them. And I use to go on a website for tarantulas thats similar to this, ill keep the name disclosed because im not sure if its okay to post it in here....but yeah I really have always had a love for saltwater just never researched or got into it, even when i work for a Fish/pet store. So I really like this site, and theres tons of people and well knowledged people on here, so I figure Ill ask as many questions to get myself 100% ready and educated a lot better than what I am now, before investing the money into this tank. Ive had lots of freshwater tanks, just they never did it for me like the look of saltwater fish...even cichlids. But i mean I learned a lot about salinity checks and water tests and changes and some mediocre acclimation processes at the LFS I worked for a while back. Is that eel going to be big enough to handle itself? Is there one that gets slightly bigger that would do okay in that tank but doesnt get 6 feet? And is relatively easy to care for, opposed to something finnicky.

thud

Originally Posted by MaddestHatter
Yeah Ive been doing lots of research. I do lots of reptile stuff, I have lots of them. And I use to go on a website for tarantulas thats similar to this, ill keep the name disclosed because im not sure if its okay to post it in here....but yeah I really have always had a love for saltwater just never researched or got into it, even when i work for a Fish/pet store. So I really like this site, and theres tons of people and well knowledged people on here, so I figure Ill ask as many questions to get myself 100% ready and educated a lot better than what I am now, before investing the money into this tank. Ive had lots of freshwater tanks, just they never did it for me like the look of saltwater fish...even cichlids. But i mean I learned a lot about salinity checks and water tests and changes and some mediocre acclimation processes at the LFS I worked for a while back. Is that eel going to be big enough to handle itself? Is there one that gets slightly bigger that would do okay in that tank but doesnt get 6 feet? And is relatively easy to care for, opposed to something finnicky.

Well if you get a larger eel... it may eat your fish. Eels grow faster than fish.

thud

Originally Posted by MaddestHatter
30" = 2 1/2 feet. I think that's like the max you should do for your 125 gallon tank.
Overcrowding will make your ammonia and nitrates unmanageable and will kill fish, waste time, energy, money, etc.

Originally Posted by thud
30" = 2 1/2 feet. I think that's like the max you should do for your 125 gallon tank.
Overcrowding will make your ammonia and nitrates unmanageable and will kill fish, waste time, energy, money, etc.
So the snowflake would be a safe bet for that type of tank? Now those other fish listed would they eat crustaceans? (spelling) or could I keep a few crabs in there too? I really like the decorater crab or the porcelain crab...I really like the boxing crab but would it do okay in a nonreef tank? Since they tend to use anenomes as defense? What about something that would keep the fish clean from bacteria and such...I mentioned a cleaner wrasse and someone said not to get one.... is there something else I could get to help?