Help with the right fish

guppie

I have a 55 gal tall reef, (same footprint as the 40 gal show), with softies, and Lps corals, for fish I have a coral beauty and a pair of ocellaris clowns, these fish stay on the bottom half of the tank the coral beauty is in and out of the rock work what I am looking for is a fish that will swim in the free space in the top half of the tank. I don't want to have to remove it when it get too big for the tank. Thank for your help in advance

90reefkepr

I think you should get like 5 blue green reef chromis. i have 5 of them in my 90 and they are rele cool.
they change color from blue to green under different wavelenghts.

kaotik

i just got a pair of blue green chromis and they are very cool. on the first day they were swimming everywhere and there are plenty of hiding spots that i thought they would be in for a while. They are not shy at all and swim everywhere. Cheap too!!:happyfish

edwar050

Guppie, i totally agree, I have a coral beauty and two black chromis that stay in the rocks at the bottom. I got two green chromis and they rock. always swim togeather at the top - just what your looking for

nm reef

I've never kept any myself...but some of the cardinals may be what you are looking for. Very peaceful fish that hover more than most other choices.

gregm779

If you want color you could do a carpenter's wrasse, just make sure your lid is covered somehow, even with eggcrate.