Help!!

stig

Some of you may remember me, as Slyly, complaining that my purple goby had what looked like hairs sticking out of its head and body.
I may have found the culprit. Holy s**t!!
I put in a small anenome the other day and I gave it more food than it could eat before the light went off tonight.....and out of the corner of my eye I saw something Loooooooooong.
It's extended from its hole to the anenome and is helping itself to its food.
I saw a glimpse the other day and it's yellowy* brown with, I think, green eyes..no joke. Right now it's extended to around 25cm and I don't know how much more is still in the hole. It has a lot of legs and is fairly thin.
What the hell is it? Will it hurt my anenome? Should I get it out?(it appears to move very quickly). It appears to have pretty much blinded my goby in one eye (if it is the culprit).
That piece of rock has been in there for months and months so it must only come out at night.
What am I dealing with here? Please help.

stig

Thanks for the "move-it-back-to-the-top" effort Pisces. I was careful to feed my anenome early the next time, so by lights out there was nothing tempting for the ........whatever the hell it is.
Any worm experts who might know what this thing is? Can bristle or fireworms be yellowy brown and over 25cm in length?