help!!!!!!!!!!!

saltydave

i just recieved 4 pedersons (cleaner/anenome) shrimp. they r so tiny i didn't think they were in the bag, they look like tiny ghost shrimp or live mysis. when i put in my tank i"m afraid they will b eaten. any suggestion wood b helpful. fish: med purple tang,gold bar maroon clown,2 yellow tail blu dams 4 pearly jawfish. :help:

bot587

Sounds like fish food to me =( sorry, i would say use your QT for that, but you prob used copper in it alrdy. Another option is the in tank breeders that allow watter flow =/

saltydave

when i left all 4 p shrimp were chillin not in the back of my rocks,but out in the open. their 1/2in long the same size as a ghost shrimp.standing on the face of a holy rock, ready to clean.they were almost transparent in the bag. under my act lighting u can see there blue w/ purple claws see thru bodies and white tentacles. totally cool. :jumping: i m back all 4 pedersons are in the same spot,ready to go to work. money well spent

mkman

Saltydave, were did you get your Pedersons Anemone Shrimp? If you can provide a link, please do.
Thanks!

saltydave

Originally posted by mkman
Saltydave, were did you get your Pedersons Anemone Shrimp? If you can provide a link, please do.
Thanks!

give me ur email

clarkiiboi

When you get it figured out, I'd like to check it out also. My email, could you please put in the subject line anything that lets me know its not spam...thanks. :)

saltydave

Originally posted by ClarkiiBoi
When you get it figured out, I'd like to check it out also. My email, could you please put in the subject line anything that lets me know its not spam...thanks. :)

cant get ur email to come up. post plz.

mkman

Peejfish, the uo doesn't stand for Ultima Online :)
Saltydave, thanks for the info on were to get pedersons anemone shrimp!!! They are neat, I am going to try and order them as soon as the place has more!!!

saltydave

Originally posted by mkman
Peejfish, the uo doesn't stand for Ultima Online :)
Saltydave, thanks for the info on were to get pedersons anemone shrimp!!! They are neat, I am going to try and order them as soon as the place has more!!!

cool!!! i no how to email now. check everyday as they just sho up. it took me about 3wks, well worth it. let me no when u get them.