Help

alohami

It doesn't work with IE either. Gives an "access denied" error.
Just make the pic less than 500x500 and upload it in your post.

edgarf

Originally Posted by BigB
Hope you have a big tank. Yellow Cubicus Cowfish

Why? Does it grow too much?
The tank I have is not to big is a 30 gal
Do you know what's it diet?
Thanks in advance

hawthorn

the cubicus boxfish is a difficult fish to keep and should only be kept by a very experianced aquarist you will need a big tank idealy a 125 gallon or bigger its a sem-aggressive fish that can become poisonous when stressed or dies. try feeding it live brine or blood worm at first thenonce acclimated the diet should consist of chopped squid, clams, mussels an herbivore preparations. if you have it in a reef be careful as they will often nibble on tube worms.
good luck

edgarf

Originally Posted by hawthorn
the cubicus boxfish is a difficult fish to keep and should only be kept by a very experianced aquarist you will need a big tank idealy a 125 gallon or bigger its a sem-aggressive fish that can become poisonous when stressed or dies. try feeding it live brine or blood worm at first thenonce acclimated the diet should consist of chopped squid, clams, mussels an herbivore preparations. if you have it in a reef be careful as they will often nibble on tube worms.
good luck

Thank you for the info...I will try and keep it as happy as I can but provably I need to get rid of it
I appreciate your help hawthorn Thanks

hawthorn

my advice would be to take it to your lfs and get store credit. that way you could get a more suitable fish for your system with this fish needing a big tank it could and probably will in time get stressed being in a 30g and you realy dont want to get this fish stressed as its poision it releases will kill anything in your tank very quikley.and nobody wants that.JMO

edgarf

Originally Posted by hawthorn
my advice would be to take it to your lfs and get store credit. that way you could get a more suitable fish for your system with this fish needing a big tank it could and probably will in time get stressed being in a 30g and you realy dont want to get this fish stressed as its poision it releases will kill anything in your tank very quikley.and nobody wants that.JMO

Thanks I was thinking the same thing I Think I will go to return it as soon as posible
I don't think is a good idea to stress it in mi tank
I think I need to do more reaserch before I buy
jejej o well
Thanks