Help

120reefer

Most likely is a regular flouresent, but more importantly to answer your question about keeping corals... watts the wattage?
sorry its gettin late

120reefer

Hmm.. hard for me to see. Its a flouresent but i cant make out the wattage on it... it should be somewhere in with the rest of the writing. It should say like 15w or 20w on it somewhere...

sam516

Ok....so....I added more LR
Removed the YTang and the SF Starfish
Added 4 Nassirius Snails and 9 Red Legged Hermit Crabs
What do you think?:

sam516

OK...i had to do it.....i got a coral!!!!
Zoos--multicolored--mostly purple
here they are when i JUST put them in my tank!!!
I'm SO excited
lol
This stuff is so addicting

puffer32

Are you positive you have pc lighting? You said it came with the tank, if so its probably just flourecents, but if you saw the box yours came in maybe you upgraded? Do you remember what the wattage was on the box? I am happy for you, hope all goes well, post a pic when the zoos open up

sam516

I upgraded right after i got the tank--def PCs
thanks for the concern though
do you know how long it should take them to open up??

nudilove

Sometimes up to three days, for the entire rock in my experience, most should open in a few hours, looks like you've taken some excellent steps in making a great tank.

triga22

Im not sure if its the camera or just me but the tank kinda looks a bit dirty. Mabey the lighting. If its just me then idk

sam516

I was too excited to post the pic---i pretty much just took my hand out of the tank LOL!
the sand was a bit kicked up
THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITVE FEEDBACK

sam516

My Zoos opened this morning--about 1 hour after i posted a pic worrying why they weren't opening!!!!!
my next question is....
i know you guys told me some fish i could have

[hr]
do you have any more suggestions
give me a BIG list of fish i COULD get in my 10G tank