help!

jensfins

Ok I am upgrading from a 30 gal to a 55 gal and need a little help deciding what kind of fish to put in the tank. I am new to saltwater and the choices are overwhelming. I jumped in too fast the first time and had no more room in my tank whith only 2 fish in it I don't want to make the same mistake again. I want to research before I buy this time so I can have many fish. I curently have have a longnose puffer, asnowflake ele, and a sea urchin. Any sugestions would be greatly appreacited.

jensfins

I think the flame angle is beautifull and acording to my book it only gets 3.9 inches is it a very agressive fish?

jensfins

Ok just looked up the hawkfish they do not have a swimm bladder how cool I think I need one of thoes. What is a marine betta my book doesn't have one of thoes in it. what does it look like?

mrducks

Flame angels are not really agressive towards other fish (could be towards other angels). Hawkfish are cool. To see what a marine betta looks like, look in the fish section on this website. It is under the category groupers.