Help

donna d

Does anyone know how to get in touch w/SWF.com? I have e-mailed them several times and no reply, Its getting pretty frustrating!!!!!!!!!

donna d

like every other day for the last week. They have e-mailed me but not to answer my questions, just to tell me bout their specials.

donna d

Still waiting to hear from SWF.com. Not very professional. Dont know if i will order from them again. Pretty dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

donna d

Well i have ordered from them twice now. The first order was fine. The second order ,was a few things that didnt look so good. Since then sent back 3 items , and now the 4th. I e-mailed them to see if they got it yet and nothin.Ther was a few things i was gonna replace for what i got originally but was sold out. So now on the wish list. Well they said they would e-mail me back w/ some code # so i could change the item (purchased the fist time)Was supposed to get back w/ me back the end of last week. ,still havent heard nothin. Well now the stuff i was gonna get is sold out once again!!!!And i know it takes a while to get stuff back. Ya know how this hobby is you get very anxious to get new items, Oh well will try a few more times and then DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

renogaw

Originally Posted by Donna D
Does anyone have a phone # can reach them by?

there's no number for them unfortunately.
this is probably the fourth post about swf's poor customer service in the past week and i'm now getting further away from being confident in placing an order.

donna d

well have since heard from them but wasnt able to use the code # they sent. does anyone know how yo do this? they gave me directions, but they didnt work!!!!!!!

renogaw

havent used the code number, but IIRC you have to have another full order in order to use the code numbers.

uvm-med

Donna,
I had a similar experience as well... My first order was perfect and I was very happy! Then on my second order I had ordered several fish with the express instructions that they NOT be delivered on a certain day because I would not be home to recieve them. It happened to be Jan in Vermont, about -10F! Needless to say they shipped them overnight to arrive on the day I was gone... 3 dead fish later, I complained and complained and they never admitted any mistake, basically told me to pack them in salt and ship 'em back and the NEXT time I order I could get a credit. They also said the heat packs should have kept them warm, maybe on a 50 degree day but not when it was that cold!
Sorry for your experience

donna d

I dont think thats right if sumthin comes to you dead or just not lookin good and then dies a few days later, they should just replace it or let cha get another item for the same $ value, instead ya have to place a whole new order w/ a minimum $ amount of $79, Doesnt seem fair to me.!!!!!!!!!!!! After i get square w/ em dont know if i will order again. I guess they have to make their money too. I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!!!