Help!!

Im not sure whats going on my clam is fully open and appears to have a long clear thread with a clear mucus sac attached at the bottom side of him is this bad? Also my feather duster worm appears to be leaving the casing, but his crown is still completely out.

ok i think the clams clear web may be him trying to anchor. Im really hoping someone can help about the feather duster though the worm is leaving through the back of the tube, does this mean he is going to die? if so should i get him out of there so he doesnt polute my water when he goes into a rock somewhere and dies? any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont know if this means anything but the crown is still fully extended, most ive read about dusters say when the worm is dieng it releases the crown.

lilychan

How can you make money in this worldwide financial crisis? What can you do when your domestic market can not find any margins? Yes, the answer is invest in China which have the most profitable market in the world. But, if this is your first time enter into China’s market, how could you win in this competitive market? What is the best way to
sale in china
and
export to china , I think the best way you can do is find a local consultant agent. Our company can provide all the professional advices, such as the information about the
investment china ,
china outsourcing and the
china market entry
,the local invest policies, the
china business practices,
china industry information,
china purchasing, business
environment china
how to
starting business china and
doing business china. We can also be your
buying agent china and China sourcing agent
, giving you
china consumer research,
china market research and
china industry statistics

salt210

are you sure that it is leaving the tube? if its crown is still exposed out the other side it is still in there