Help!!!!

I just bougt a fish from my lfs. They didn't know what he was and I've tried to do some research online hopping to find out what it is but I haven't succeded. If anyone knows a website of species please tell me.

cboyfan2020

I agree. If you or your LFS doesnt know what the fish is ....first I would find a new LFS, second I wouldnt buy any fish that I didnt know what it was called, how it behaved, reef-safe or not, etc. I would go to Wet Web Media and see if you cant find it there. Mods. if this is against the rule to post this place since I dont think it is a seller than please edit/delete this post. Thanks.

well you see, this lfs has a very high rep. I've been dealing with them for over two years now
this fish that I bought from them is an import something..second one in GA.. no internet fish store has a pic of it either, the lfs bought it from their supplier a long time ago but no one bought it because it looks dead, that's why I bought it, I've been thinking it over for six months and finally purchased it
it's very active during feeding times and when he likes to pick on the arrow crab, otherwise,he's either staying still upside down or on his side, way cool fish, I just don't know what it is
I named him mojimbi if nothing else lol
and i don't care if it's reef safe or not, he's in a tank with only him and a crab with a bunch of lrs, so he's ok

dfishh

try and get a pic or at least a description. is it sum new kind of fish? wat colors, shape and stuf?
DAVE

dfishh

hate to do this to ya, but maybe a better one? sry, its just hard to tell from the pic u have. looks a litle like a blenny tho.
DAVE

that mystery fish is a small scorpian fish known as the humpback nohu from hawaii, yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he's still our mojimbi!!!!