help!

buddy

I HAVE A 125 GALLON TANK I STARTED IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO THINK MY PERCULA CLOWNS HAVE ICK.I HAVE 5 DAMSELS AND TWO CLOWNS THE DAMSILS ARE OK BUT THE CLOWNS ARE NOT EATING AND ARE STAYING IN ONE AREA.I CHECKED ALL MY LEVELS AND THEY LOOK OK.I HAVE SHELL SUBSTRATE AND JUST DEAD CORAL ORNIMENTS.I HAVE WET/DRY FILTRATION AND 2 HAMMERHEAD POWER HEADS,ALL THE WATER IS FROM RO UNIT.I ADDED CYCLE TO HELP OUT MY CYCLE OTHER THAN THE 2 CLOWNS THE ONLY OTHER PROBLEM I HAVE HAD ARE THE POWER HEADS SEEM TO BE SUCKING SOME OF THE WEAKER FISH UP. I WAS WANDERING IF I HAVE ENOUGH FISH IN THAT SIZE TANK. NOW I HAVE 7, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TO WHO EVER REPLIES

playtime

Let me start by saying WOW!!! I don't know where you get your fish but clowns are a little expensive for a cycle. You cant treat with anything that has copper, that I know for sure. Do you have a hospital tank set up? I can tell you from experience that is well advised. That way, when you have sick fish you can treat only them. providing you can catch the little buggers. LOL!! I am assuming that they have ick because the tank is still in cycle. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Playtime

buddie you never cycle a tank with clown fish ,damsils and mollies.i would tank the clowns out before they die it sounds like they are on there way.see if you fish store will hold them until it is cycled.

You say the levels are o.k., are we talking ok as in progressing through the cycle? A tank two weeks old with no LS or LR i sstill young and I doubt the levels are ok. 03 is right, when cycling with live fish it is wise to use cheap fish like the damsels as they often expire, part of the price of cycling with live fish. Also, I have read in this forum that if Cycle is not refrigerated after opening you are adding almost pure ammo to your tank, planning on testing this out myself this week by testing an old bottle of cycle I have to measure ammo. You should expect to see some fatalities in this tank and its unfortunate that there is not much you can do at this point without a qt tank as I believe treating for parasites during the cycle will disrupt the cycle and prolong it. I agree with O3, take the clowns back and ride it out with the damsels, although in the future they will be a pain to get out of your tank. Also, why are you yelling at everyone? :D