here are plans for a DIY canopy

justinx

I have just written some plans for a DIY canopy. It was designed for a 20H tank, but could be easily modified. If interested, email me at millerj24@yahoo.com

anthony812

Hi can you write me a plan for a 30 gallon tank i would be greatful. please no one is helping me. The tank dimensions are 30 long 18 high and 12 for the width please help i have a hang on skimmer in the back i was wondering if the canopy would fit i would like to keep metal halide please help me i ask of you because no one would help me

justinx

surething, just email me with your email address and i'll send them to you. No body helped me either so i know how you feel, and yeah you can use halides with it.

demosthenes

Hey, could you send me the plans also? I just setup a 20Reef, but didn't want to get the Halides until I could make/find a canopy. My emails below. TIA

diverva

Can you email me the plans? I have a 55 gallon long all glass. I might be able to edit the plans so they will work for me. Thanks for the help. I have had a hard time finding plans. Please email me at contract_enforcer@hotmail.com
Thanks again.

sterling007

I'd appreciate plans too. I have a 125 gallon. It's 72" long, but the lights i have now are two at 36". Thanks.
Pwdbis@aol.com

benjamin

Well, why you are emailing out the plans could I bother you for some. I have a 125g and a 29g, was wanting to do MH lights on them so could really use the plans if you could. Email is benjamin@tds.net
thanks
Benjamin

justinx

No kidding about the part time job!! lol Well, what does everyone think of my hood? I only kinda like it. I am also a perfectionist thought so i will probably build another one until i am satisfied. Anyway, i hope you all like it!!

bubbagump

hey justin can you sne dme an email of the plans for the canopy too? i have a 30 gallon long tank (36" long) and would like to build a canopy for that with 2 VHO's. you can email me at Ffootball607@aol.com

sal t. nutz

By the way, I was going to make a canopy for my 55, but my LFS sold me a Pine canopy, very nice, for $69. I don't even think I could build one for that price. If anyone is interested, I'll give you their phone number, maybe they can ship it for not too much more.

justinx

Yeah, there are some pics along with the plans, i just dont know how to post them on here. But there are a few of the completed hood at the bottom. ..