Here are some pics.

gliuomo

Here are some picz of a couple if fish in my tank. one is some kind of toad fish and the other is a red emperor snapper ( sorry about the color)

betts

Yep, thats a toad fish!! We catch those quite often here in Florida when we take our net out. In fact there is one in my tank now and we just released 2 back to nature. The emperor snapper should be ok as long as you feed him well to keep his growth up, otherwise it will be lunch for the toad fish. The toad fish can get extremely large. We pulled one in last summer that was probably a good 18"-24" and what a mouth!!! They are cool when they are smaller, but we are taking mine out as they get some size to them. To much risk to other fish we like to keep.

grouperhead

Nice looking fish. Emperor snappers are cool, but get huge. And a nice looking osyter/Gulf toad too. Those guys are swimming mouths! Bo

bigcity

I've got a bright red version of u're toad. Be careful, as my LFS said he bit him once... and he has taken a few swipes at my arms when I'm cleaning. Also, heard they are venomous??? Bo... do you know???

gliuomo

I am not sure if my Toad fish is venomous. He has tired to eat my finger a couple of times but he never bite me yet.