Here is My 7 gallon Nano Reef Project

overanalyzer

I would frag some of your other corals and do a small frag and mushroom tank - get some firefish to hangout in front and add some moving color. The frags keep everything in perspective so it does not look like you tried to cram 300 gallons worth of corals into a 7 gallon tank!

Buy the Aquarium Fish mag. They got a topic (Create a Thriving Nano-Reef tank)... Check it out is all about what u need... For example they say the Golden Moray is perfect for a small aquarium. Just Imagine that! Fish called Steene's Dottyback. or Frogfishes or even seahorses. Is in the April 2003 issue...

jonthefb

1. blue lobsters get huge and knock stuff over....no way in a 7
2. get a sexy shrimp or boxing ccrab or both....they are very comical, often are out all the time and interesting additions that would often get lost or eaten in a larger set up!
3. go ofor small coral frags, and you should be able to do some acros, montis, etc, just be aware that these guys do grow fairly fast ( in coral terms)
4. limit fish to small gobies, etc maybe one, two fish max!
good luck, and have fun!
jon

mbuckley

I have a pueple lobster in my 35 gallon, he/she is about 3 inches. I would agree you would hardly ever see it, but I've never had any problems with it being aggressive.