Here's my 22g custom.

ogredawg

This tank was given to me by a friend. I love this tank and I think everyone else in there does as well :)
The stand is new and custom built by me. Although it's not finish (obviously), and I still need to put a door. I might get that done sometime this week or next.

ogredawg

Hey Thanks! Yeah it's a barebottom, well it started as bb but now it's becoming GSP bottom lol. I'm just glad the coraline growth took off right away so almost the whole bottom is covered with coraline right now. But again GSP is also taking off and spreading just about everyday.

ogredawg

Thank You...I usually go to aquarium concept, but my brother moved to SF so I might start going to Ocean Treasures also whenever I visit him. I'm starting to like SPS and zoos more and concept lacks those departments. Which stores do you go to?

demartini

I also go to Aquarium concepts as much as possible... I live in San Mateo, so it's kind of a long drive for me. You should check out Atlantis Aquarium in Union City and New Alameda Aquatics in Alameda. They often have a lot of rare corals and very gorgeous SPS and zoas. They also have websites you can check out.

ogredawg

I do go to New Alameda when I get a chance, but I rarely go that way. They do have the nicest zoos I've seen and Steve is a great guy.

demartini

Originally Posted by ogredawg
I do go to New Alameda when I get a chance, but I rarely go that way. They do have the nicest zoos I've seen and Steve is a great guy.
He is a really nice guy. He always gives me great deals and freebies. I'm going there tomorrow! yay!

ogredawg

gl tomorrow, keep us updated on what you got
btw, great city you're in. I knew someone that lives there, that's where I first tried taxi burgers lol. later

ogredawg

About a month and a half ago, I thought about leaving the hobby because I didn't have much time to do anything. Well around two weeks ago, my tank started having some algae problem and so I decided to turn the lights off for 3 days, thinking it'd help (I read it somewhere that it's actually good for your tank). Well when I turned the light back on my anemone got stressed out I believe and decided to split into 4 within two days. To make things short I had to rearrange my aquascape and decided not to leave the hobby :) haha
Anyway here's an updated pic of my tank.

Here's my RBTA. There's only 3 of them because the other one didn't want to sit still so I traded it in for store credit.

And here's my attempt on anemone proofing my SEIO pump, hopefully it works. :)

ogredawg

Check this pic out :) I love this crab!!! Ever since I spot fed him once, he's been going in front of the tank when he sees me and raises both of his claws kinda like saying "give me food!" I haven't fed him for a while and he probably thought that if he can ride the snail he could get higher and grab my attention more LOL. He sure did and I did feed him after.