heres some updated pics fellow nanoers!

blackhavoc

13$ each? YOU SUCK lol j/k. thats a steal! For just run-of-the-mill soft tube worms at my LFS are 15, the coco's are 30+...

R

redhot13

You bought the coco worm at petworld????? Wow! I have never seen them there. That place is great because they dont know how rare some pieces are and sell them for whatever price!

fishman9

Vibe what lights are you running on your tank( looks great by the way!!!)? Also how long do you leave you lights runnig on your tank?? thanks

vibe

fishman9:
-my lighting system is the new 2X40 watt PC moon-lite fixture. this is the best thing i have ever bought for my tank. not only was it the best price for the amount of wattage but its power efficent, runs quiet, and stays cool. i love it!
-i run my 10k bulb for about 10 hours, and my atinic for about 11-12 hours. i like to imitate the dawn/dusk affect. the moonlite rins all day and night. thnx for asking :)

fishman9

Thamks i just got a similar fixture for my 20g (coralife 2x65w). hopefully it helps my tank as much as your light has helped your beautiful tank!!! :D :D
p.s.-you run the moon lights all day and night??

vibe

yes. i run them all day and night. its a 1 watt bulb. it doesnt do much. it makes it look cool and makes it more comfortable for corals and fish because it imitates the night effect. i like it. :happyfish

vibe

guys i came home from ny for x-mas and my water level was only half filled! it had a crack on the bottom! all my corals are now in my new 120 i will be setting up a new nano tank very soon. i am extremely POed right now

lori faust

It has to be said...WOW!!! All that in a 10 gal...? So it can be done...!
I am quite interested in your seccess...I have a 15g...and although your tank is far superior to anything I could ever venture to achieve...I would like to get some direction in the lighting department...to better care for my anemone...what type of lighting can I get for my 15 gal....???

vibe

you can get the same light i have, only bigger. its the new obit moonlight hood by CustomSeaLife.

moray345

hey vibe i love your tank its absolutely amazing i was wondering can i have a clam in my 10 with th coralife 96w powerquad?
Thanks,
Moray345

dvs

Coco worms and frogspawn! I love em!
I only hope that mine will look like that one day!

vibe

here is my new tank, for those of you who i guess havent seen my reply about the crack.

moray345

Originally posted by Moray345
hey vibe i love your tank its absolutely amazing i was wondering can i have a clam in my 10 with th coralife 96w powerquad?
Thanks,
Moray345

vibe

rbaby- i got lucky with the coco worms. i did not get them online. pet world by me had both of them labeled as feather dusters (muhaha, i love ignorance) and i got both of them for 13 bucks each!
. so basically, when it comes to coco worms, you just gotta be there:yes: .