Heres the tank..what do you think??

jedi

Hi all,
I have been working on the tank and thought i would share some new pics..
( I just got an Ro/Di unit to help me get my phosphates down, and rid me of the algea)
Anyway, Hpe they are up to par with the rest of you ..
Enjoy...
Jedi

hopkins6

cool, is that hammer hard to take care of? and if it is what do you have to do? and how many watts you got there? love it

jedi

here is the set up.
90 gallon reef ready tank
125 wet/dry filter, with a mag 1800 pump
Magnum 350 cannister filter.(Filter and Carbon,runs 2-3 times per week)
seaclone 150 Skimmer
660watts VHO.(2 balasts-2 Blues on -7:00am, rest come on -9:30. go off at 7, then 2 blues go off - 8:eek:o pm)
Moon lighting
2 1200 PH's
115lbs LR
2-3 inch LS
As far as the Hammer. No it doesnt require anything special. At leats nothing more than i do for the rest of the tank.
I feed with phyto and cyto every other day, and spot feed the Apple and the clam.
Thanks for the reply
Jedi

rubberduck

hows the apple woring out. he looks healthy but careful of his needs. im sure your alread know it. looks great

jedi

Thanks everyoone for the feedback.....
Hopkins6,
I have had great luck with my seaclone. It is not noisy, and my nitrates are always 0. some peeps like em, some dont. I like them.
The Sea Apple is doing AWESOME.
There are lots of conflicting ideas about them, like the "Cuke Nuke", etc.. But if you read up alot on them, they are fairly easy to take care of. He does need more cyto, and phyto than most people like to add to thier tanks, but with proper skimming and filtration, he is not anymore work than the rest of the tank.
And once they settle in, you can tell if they are happy or not.
He is cool though...
Jedi