hey arkey

mbrands

arkey,
I know you too have the Remora with the skimmer box attachment. I won a used one of ----, but can't get it to attach properly. There are 3 sort of screws on the side with the powerhead, but they don't even reach all the way to my MaxiJet. For now, I stacked the LR so that the skimmer box is basically sitting on it. While it has cut out the microbubbles, I'd like to set it up properly.
Any hints or suggestions?
Thank you!! :D

arkey.d

There are 2 plastic screws on the box. They get tightened onto the powerhead that slips in that side. There are different size boxes for the different size PHs... Maxi-Jet, Rio and Magdrive, so you need the right PH for the box to attatch right...
Mine is for the Maxi-Jet, and I just slipped the box over the PH and tightened against the PH....Hope that helps ya out..

snipe

Might copy your pics from the insturction book and email them to him. Might help alot more lol I know pics always helps me more.

snipe

Well even my jebo is pushed back alittle bit for some reason the tube is alittle longer than needed. I need to trim it but since its working now I dont want to break it.
That is the moral if its working dont fix it.