Hey Dlight

lionfish

LionFish says.....
Dlight, did you recieve the email I sent you? Check your mail and see if it got there. My email has been acting funky lately and seems to be causing me problems because I can't respond to any of my mail. If not I would be happy to answer your questions here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ya man i got it thanks and the tusk is already out still a lil woozy but he is having fun i hope he likes it what should i start to feed him?

lionfish

LionFish says.....
What was your LFS giving him before you bought him? I usually get whatever they were feeding the fish and start my fish out on that. And slowly after I start using shrimp and then squid, and then silversides and after that krill. Aw crap, you got it through the mail didn't you. Oh well, try using shrimp first and if that doesn't work you can try clam or mussel meat or any of the other things I mentioned. Hope this helps.

lionfish

LionFish says.....
They commonly burrow in the night and stay out during the daylight. It is sttill new so it is still adjusting to the new home. It will become rather tame soon and will come out more and will comonly come out of its cave to see you. Not to much to worry about yet as it is so new.Does he come out now or is he still a bit shy?

he is still very shy and stays in his house (rock) all the time...should i turn on the lights or keep them off? last night at like 930-11 he was swiming like crazy. hmmm