Hey everyone, what do you think of my tank so far?

finland

I can't believe no one has noticed a problem with your set up! The couch is not facing the tank!! LOL. Actually, it really looks nice. The mirrored wall really adds a lot too the setup. I am jealous.

mmync

No, need to be jealous. My door is always for anyone that wants to stop by or hang out and talk fish :)

true perc

Wow that looks extremly awsomley wikid!!! How did you get the idea for it. The rockwork and everything just... OH MY!!!
Congrats on new tank!!

mmync

Mightyoxjuice I am from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan. Its about 30 minuts north of Detroit if you dont)know where that is :)

mmync

Thank you twickland and everyone else. Hope I can post some updated picks, but I dont have a digital camera. I borrowed my dads cam to take these while he was on vacation but he is back and would be to much of a pain to try to get it again because he uses it everyday. I really do want to list all hte equipment I am using, but have just been way to busy. If anyone know a cheap place to buy alot of mh ballast and bulbs? I need like 11 250w pfo ballasts and bulbs. 3 for my tank and 8 for the tank I am doing at my friends restaurant. If you can recommend any good cheap places e-mail me at mmync@hotmail.com.

rickycobra

I like the whole set up. Its nice to see different ways to set up tanks,other than the normal stand. I envy you because I live in an apartment and I have to settle for the plain old stand. keep up the good work, and the fresh ideas. looking forward to seeing the rest of your set up. goodluck, ricky