hey guys i got a tang for my 10

dougai

he loves swimming into the ways though

seems really unhappy but i think its cause the shark goes after it
give me a break mods

pitbull01

Oh but Dougai, did I forget to tell you about my 5 gallon that I just set up? It has been set for 3 hours and I already have a great white shark, and a school of 600000000 tangs! Sounds like a great tank huh?

dougai

i couldnt even find the terms of service..
unless i see them
i will end this message board from excistance

pitbull01

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
Whatever you guys are talking about, I don't think this is the way to handle it.

How else are we supposed to? If we try the nice route-as we did, it gets deleted without an answer!

dougai

we tried starting a new thread for fish discussion in the fish discussion thread and they locked it
after locking the biggest thread ever
there is no reasoning behind it either

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
we tried starting a new thread for fish discussion in the fish discussion thread and they locked it
after locking the biggest thread ever
there is no reasoning behind it either
NO REASON AT ALL!!

pitbull01

i feed him plastic forks... he seems to like it
sounds like a very nutritional diet! By the way, if there is anyway to make this good, it is that I just caught my tang!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

dougai

Originally Posted by pitbull01
sounds like a very nutritional diet! By the way, if there is anyway to make this good, it is that I just caught my tang!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:jumping: : yeah

pitbull01

:jumping: : yeah
My idea worked! I nailed him sleeping!!! He is in a bucket right now, and I just called my brother in law and he is coming in about 20 minutes!!

crazyzeus1

Wasn't following the other thread about why you were trying to catch him...or was it deleted :joy: ...only kidding.
Why were you trying to catch him?