Hey guys please your opinions

bnutz24

I know it is still early but tried my first fragging. had 10 heads of I think polys on a plug that would fit nowhere so I tried to relocate them on a rock here are pics tell me how they look to you and special thanks to reefkprz
thanks for the vids and info you gave me the heart to attempt this task. I think hanging around here I will do just fine this is my first SW tank had FW since I was 7yrs old now 33yrs and living my dream as far as fish tanks are concerned 130g SW yes I am happy as a kid on christmas.
I know this may not be the right place but slowly my FOWLR is turning into a reef tank good thing is my tank is only 3 wks old so not alot of physical adjustment
thanks to all of you guys and dolls for teaching me so much so quickly

renogaw

very nice fragging, if they are paly's though you may run into them growing a skin under the skin that you glued them to the rocks. I ended up having to squish my paly's between two rocks and letting them naturally bond tothe rock. take a pic of them once they open to make sure they aren't zoos though.
three week old tank and already into fragging, i think once you get the hang of it and some time under your belt your tank will look pretty good :)

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by renogaw
I ended up having to squish my paly's between two rocks and letting them naturally bond tothe rock.
Looks good to me too. I had to wedge my red-orange palys to a piece of live rock as well. I cant tell you how fast they grow, its amazing.

bnutz24

ok here is an update I think I must have done alright as they have opened and look happy to me but I am a rook so you share your thoughts