Hey Jcrim

mitzel

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Mitzel your avatar freaks me out clownss.......... i wont be able to sleep tonight!

Whats the deal with all tha captin haters

rgmason

Originally Posted by mitzel
Whats the deal with all tha captin haters
Not hateing just uhhh a little freaked i put a piece of tape on the side of the screen to block all avatars! so no worries

rgmason

Im working on the 240 long i got the tank sunday and on friday i picked up a 100 gal from unleashed so im in the process of building 2 at the same time. arggghhh my brain is working overtime.

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Im working on the 240 long i got the tank sunday and on friday i picked up a 100 gal from unleashed so im in the process of building 2 at the same time. arggghhh my brain is working overtime.
What're you going to put in them?

rgmason

Originally Posted by jcrim
What're you going to put in them?
100 gal is gonna be the new reef not much of a jump up from 75 reef but longer. and 240 is gonna be hope bamboo tank im thinking.......... i dunno yet

rgmason

Sohal is gonna go in the 240 no matter what it is i wanted a bigger tank for him so he is getting it so he doesnt have to move anymore after this......

mitzel

Wow I can't imagine that. I guess I would be a lot farther on the ideas if I spent less time online doing nothing productive.

ruaround

Originally Posted by mitzel
thanks Its captin spaulding from house of a 1000 corpses. which was directed by rob
ohhh yes... I like!!! that movie was morbid...so was the devils rejects!!! Did Rob Zombie cameo as Capn' Spaulding???