Hey Melody

sammystingray

I started to post in another thread, but decided not to highjack it.....just wanted to say that your photos are quickly becoming some of the absolute best on the board. You have a real eye for photography. Your shots keep getting better and better!!:) Most are quality enough to be in any book I've read......watch out Ryebread!

ryebread

I agree 100% that you are dead sexy..........er........I mean.........excellent at taking photos. :eek:
Your shots are improving more and more just as Sammy mentioned and I love opening threads that you have blessed with eye candy.
Good works! :)

I personally think both of you are truly gifted.......Rye and Melody both have that keen eye for a spectacular shot.
PS. Do I get my brownie point certificate in the mail or online??
j/k......the first statement is the truth :)

escape2thewater

Yep I have noticed also! Great job and keep it up! Melody your pics have always been outstanding, in the few months that Ive been around here...) but have also been getting much more impressive. Maybe you could share some of YOUR best practices with us sometime>???
KYle,
:D

cliffrouse11bas

Melody I really admire your photography please post many pictures I dont care what they are of. I enjoy looking at them. I am considerin getting a canon g5 and I can only dream of my pictures looking as good as yours.