hey mods need a little help with my order status

nicole05

i order a cleaning crew yesterday and when i check my order status it says i have no order history did i mess something up or will it not show up until it is actually shiped?? :notsure:

scotts

The mods cannot help you with an order. I know what they will tell you. E-mail SWF.com.

steve24

Originally Posted by nicole05
i order a cleaning crew yesterday and when i check my order status it says i have no order history did i mess something up or will it not show up until it is actually shiped?? :notsure:

hey nicole, you must have messed up somewhere. i have ordered several times from here, the order status should show ummm "processing" i think as soon as you complete your order.
steve

S

sinner's girl

contact them, however, if you don't get a response, then check your credit/bank card. Just call the bank and see if it's been charged, though depending on what time you placed the order, you may have to wait till monday before anything shows up on your card.

steve24

ohh, and every time i`ve placed a order they send three e-mails
1) copy of the order
2) about fedex shipping and delivery
3) about acclimation
did you recieve any e-mails from them ?

nicole05

no i have not recieved an e mail i will check again,when i put my credit card # in i hit the confirm order is there something else i missed?i orded late last night does this have somthing to do with it?thanks for responses i feel kinda stupid asking this ? but kinda got a little concerned

nicole05

okay guys i just got off the phone with my credit card and nothing was charged so i will try again and see if i can do it right the second time ha ha ha

alyssia

Whenever you place an order it will immediately show up as "pending" until it starts "processing"