Hi all, New here.

1knight164

Originally Posted by xiaochew
Hello 1knight164, are u a mind reader?
I was wondering what is the code that you guys are using .
Cheers to all.
Not a mind reader. Just walked the same footsteps you're starting on. I'm a newbie as well and these guys and girls have a wealth of knowledge. Better than any book that you can buy. Another tip that helped me:
Don't always trust your local fish store salesman. Ask them questions, then log on and ask these guys and gals what they think. They can save you a lot of heart-ache and a lot of money!

1knight164

One disclaimer. Not all LFS are bad and can actually be helpful looking out for your best interest. I think a few members on this site own or work in an LFS. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your tank and its progress. Welcome!

qbnfreek

Just wanted to say welcome to the club? There a lot of interesting information to obtain and gain knowledge from here, but the most important piece of advice is to go slow!!! Best wishes, and hope to see pictures of your tank soon. Qbnfreek- Los Angeles,CA

zoie2

Welcome aboard!! Your tank looks really cool. I'm fairly new, started a year ago and already I'm adicted. If I had a bigger house I would have a bigger tank!! I only have a 12 gal. right now.
Oh yea, I love your avitar!

xiaochew

Hello joebob7 and zoie2 , thanks for the welcome.
Me too very new only less than 2 weeks old.
love it . will rush home imediate to see the fish.
As the the corel i dun know the id .
cheers :notsure:

L

lbaskball

its a flowerpot coral. By the way is that nudi in your tank? I believe nudi's are not reef safe.