Hi I am new!

iamjack

Hello.
Please excuse my grammer. Not english native speaker using dictionary to help here.
I'm Richard's friend and he told me about this forum. Good people, good tanks and many friends sharing great ideas.
Here is my tank that me and Richard set up.
115 gallon with 30 gallon wet dry (?) system.
Nice to meet everyone.

S

siptang

I guess, he forgot my sn lol.
Yea, this is my buddy that's my pastor's son in law that I spoke of while back.
Please treat him kindly :)

icedtc

Welcome to the community!
Great looking tank...very clean look to it. Good luck and welcome again.

mr. limpid

Welcome, glad to see your tank. I't so clean! Great lookin coral. Did Sip talk you into that clam? I like it.

florida joe

Hello and welcome what type of lighting are you running ? and ummm perhaps you could do a little better job when it comes to cleaning your tank

S

siptang

I actually bought him that clam lol. One for $27.99 deal... last one in the store and I got it for him.
This guy all he does these days are messing around with his tank lol. youtube all day at his store then go to lfs and home depot to do something for his tank. Quite crazy i tell you lol.

iamjack

Thank you. I like to clean every day and Richard it is all your fault.
I have same led set up as Richard and quad bulb T5. 2 10000k and 2 blue lights.

S

siptang

you should change your name to simple Jack by the way lol.
This guy is the one with so much clown fish eggs...

mr. limpid

I just got that IamJack, my name is Jack, also. And no guys you can't type back to me HI Jack Also, I put a comma after Jack. LOL

2tangcrazy

Your tank is BEAUTIFUL! You are lucky to have someone so knowledgeable to help you set up. Welcome to the site. I look forward to more pictures. If you ever want to visit Alaska you can come clean my tank too. LOL

snakeblitz33

Beautiful. I agree, you could keep it a little cleaner. LOL
Wonderful tank, Welcome to and thank you for joining the site. I am looking forward to reading your posts.