Hi I am new!

iamjack

hahaha, it can be cleaner.
I am going to organize rock again. I want more corals.
I visit and help you clean tanks, you provide the roof and food for my vacation?
Thank you again. Richard did say that you guys are very nice.

mr. limpid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJack http:///t/390220/hi-i-am-new/20#post_3454578
hahaha, it can be cleaner.
I am going to organize rock again. I want more corals.
I visit and help you clean tanks, you provide the roof and food for my vacation?
Thank you again. Richard did say that you guys are very nice.
Deal, my daughter and son-in-law will be moving out in 2 months and I will have my guest room back again. You are limber right, I need to clean the glass on the back of my tank,

S

siptang

Lol, I will let you stay over my house and feed you. Do mine first!!! I need it pretty bad... well you seen it in person... and don't let me start with the sump... oh.. the sump... whew...

S

siptang

Since he's not answering I will answer for you. He's Korean and he came to the states not too long ago. (well about 4-5 years ago)

mr. limpid

Jack, it looks great. I like the way you have arranged your rocks with the caves and overhangs, not the usual bunch of rocks piled up on back wall. As Paula Abdul says, you gave it your own style, yes I have watched American Idea a few times.

iamjack

Thank you I looked at the store's small display tank and thought it looked really good so I ask the people and found out how they did it and tried to make it look the same.
Richard told me to make caves so I sent him picture message around 1 in the morning to make sure all looked ok. So far I really like it. It was much work but I like it. I want to add brain coral next but Richard tells me to wait until a good sale comes.