hsanchez

did not come out too good in pic but have really nice color

bright green palys

bam bam oranges

blues

rasberry limeades

hsanchez

watermelons or somethin, not to sure what there called

these guys are super bright green, the brightest in my tank.

teal w purple center and marron skirts

mean greens mixed w pinks

greens

baby blues
also have some star polyps, and a crap load of pulsing xenia. xenia is free just pay for overnight, won't make it anyother way.
looking for straight up trades, for zoo's of the same quality. post pics of what you got!

chunks

Ill post some pics later tonight, i have some neon super colors (greens and oranges). Looking for the free xenia and star poylps, maybe some blue zoos or the green palys

my way

I'm interested in the Blues and the Rasberry Limeades. How many polyps of each do you have? I don't have much to trade right now but will try to get some pics tomorrow.

israel p

H Sachez I am interested in perhaps purchasing some of your specimens, since you have plenty of zenias. A lot of color, just what I'm looking for. Anything sound interesting in my post which you replied to? If so e-mail me. I am willing to pick up if its cool with you. I'm guessing you're from the southside. I'll give you my cell number when I reply.
Thanks

roushracer

I'd like to get some watermelons, mean geen mixed with pink, and maybe some star polyps and some xenia.
I don't have anything to trade, but do you think we could work out a deal for money?

grzy

I would be interested in the watermelons and the blues. All I have for zoas for trade are these:

hsanchez

Corky-
Do you have anything to trade?
My Way-
I can frag in 3 places for the blues, 1 5 polyp frag, and 2 15 polyp frags. ras lime's I can do about 5 polyps, i love them want to try to keep my colony as big as possible
Mark_D-
could you get me some better pics of you zoo's? I'm sure they have great color but you can't see them in your pics.
grzy-
do you have any pics with out actinics?
Isreal_P-
I can hook you up with some pulsing xenia if ya like.
I'm just really looking to expand my zoo collection for those who offered cash.

ct_vol

I'm interested in the Rasberry limeades too... Let me know what we can work out... :) I have a bunch of zoos if I knew what you were looking for??? Fire and Ice zoos???

ct_vol

Here's another pic for ya... Just took it a minute ago... Like I said, E mail me... Sorry about the Hijack Sanchez!!!!!!!

ct_vol

Bottom of first xenia pic... randyto at bellsouth dot net Don't know if they filter such things on here...