High end zoo's for trade

ct_vol

Ooooh, you're down in St. Pete... My grandmother is in Weeki Wachee... I'll be down in the fall if you want to wait and save on shipping... They have some great stores down there and I'm sure it would be cheaper than overnight shipping... Let me know...

ryan115

yeah im not really in a hurry. Still trying to get my tank set up. Apparently all-glass wont drill a 40breeder and put in an overflow for me. :mad: At least thats what my LFS's say. I am going to call AGA when i get some time. So not really in any hurry for the xenia. Just let me know when you are coming down!

ct_vol

Thats bullshit... They'll Drill a 40 breeder... Its one of the largest tanks they have without a tempered bottom... Good luck with that... Oh, you could always do it yourself... lol My 20L frag tanks are all self drilled to be reef ready...

chunks

CT vol or sanchez, you think you could ship some of those pulsing weeds to zip 06371?
, i wouldnt mind paying the $10 or whatever for usps overnight, it shouldnt be that much. Id like some xenia in my newest tank
here are some of the zoos i have:

hsanchez

ct, what else ya got?
chunks, got any daylight pics?
for those looking for xenia, whatever UPS charges for overnight from 60638, is what i'll charge + $5, for thermos and packaging. I say UPS because, USPS is not as reliable, and does not overnight to all area's. And w/ UPS we can pretty much get about 12-13hr transit time.

ryan115

oh they said they would drill it, but it would have to come from the Oceanic side of AGA. And we all know how much the price goes up from there.
Anyway im going to call them and hear it from them and not the lfs.

ppurcell

I'd like to get some of the blue or red zoa's. The ones I have right now are called Tie-Dyed. They have blue/orange/yellow/green centers with brownish skirts. I can post a picture later. I have a few rocks next to the colony right now. I would guess that I'll have frags to swap with 5-7 or better polyps in 2 weeks. I picked the piece up about 2 months ago and it has already spread to a couple of the adjacent rocks, but they are too big to ship.
Sorry, I can't seem to take a decent pic, they look better than the picture shows them...
Phil

pandora_sg

I'm interested in your blue zoos and the green ones with the long tentacles in the second pic. Here's a pic of some that I have to trade. Let me know if you're interested. I'd also like to get some of your Xenia if we trade. Thanks!

hsanchez

Viper,
I'll try to get a better pic when the lights come on in the morning.
purcell,
let me know when you can get some frags small enough to ship.
pandora,
can you get some closer pics?
oh, and viper if those are tubs in your avatar, LMK, very interested!!, drop me a line, heriberto.sanchez@gmail.com

hsanchez

hey chunks, what do you want for a frag of the 1st pic? Can you describe what color it is. I kinda see purple, it think, but my monitor sucks so LMK.

chunks

Its mostly green, under MH there is purple, maroon and lime centers. Under actinic its neon green. Under PC its mostly dark green, with some maroon and slight purple, with lime centers
Id like those neon green palys, blue zoos, GSP, or orange zoos.

viper_930

Yea they are tub's blues in my avatar. I just made a few frags of that yesterday.
Is that last pic of the raspberry limades?

hsanchez

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
Yea they are tub's blues in my avatar. I just made a few frags of that yesterday.
Is that last pic of the raspberry limades?
Yea they are. sorry for the bad pic. i also have some bubble gum chalace. or where you interested in any other piece's?

viper_930

I'll pass on the raspberry limades. Do you have anything else to trade? I'm mostly interested in exotics/rarities.

hsanchez

mean green

kinda look like creamcicles, cleaner shrimp ran overthen before I took pic

watermelons

atomic greens or something like that

these have a silver/metallic pink center, never seen anything like it.

these also