highly amusing to watch

tzetze

My maroon clown and its long tenacle anemone partner are enjoying their newlywed bliss to the point the anemone comes off the ground and they flip over...the clown continues rubbing up against the foot of the anemone, not allowing it to flip right side up....the sight is close to

[hr]
:D , but in all seriousness as the anemone is being shoved against the LR, could this be harmful

You just bought the clown and anemone or added the clown or added the anemone?
Has the anemone ever been attached to a rock?

tzetze

Have had the clown for about a week and the anemone for 3 days....the past two days the rubbing was gentle, but they just got a little more frisky tonight it seems

tzetze

He has been attached to the rock i put him on....he hasnt moved much at all....until his rollover

I don't think it is a very good sign if the anemone is not attached - My clowns can rub them and push them and the anemones sometimes move but never have they become detached from the rocks or the glass.
Hopefully I am wrong and you will wake up in the morning and all will be fine. :)

tru conch

for some reason, my seabe has never attached to anything. i dont know why, but he just hasnt. i dont know if this is normal or not, but he just likes to move around. i have tried to place him where he could attach, but his foot doesnt want to attach. tzetze's could just be moving around. i really dont know.

lerch

Is your anemone closed up and little looking. If it cant stay attached to anything then I would say tank it back to your LFS. They may take it back since you just got it. Anemones belong on rock and are not free drifting creatures.

tzetze

Well, i moved him to another part of the tank, where my clown proceeded to help him flip back upside down again.....i just left him to see what would happen and he has finally righted himself and is now hiding at the back of the tank....although you have to go around the side of the tank to see him, the clown can still get to him and is being gentle again....we'll see what happens in the next day or so