Hippo Tang for Sale Nashua NH.

kojack

Hello,
I have a large hippo tang for sale prob about 5 inches long for sale in Nashua New Hampshire. Fish has out grown my tank and would love to give it a nice home. Please contact me if your are interested. Post a reply to this thread. Asking 45 dollors or bo.
Thanks,
Kojack

kojack

I had him in my 55 reef. I have moved him to my 65 hex which is a rather large tank he is in there now with my panther grouper. Doing well eating his face is gray though if you had ever seen older larger hippo tangs this tends to happen to them but he is extremly healthy just has lost color around his face. Great fish just needs a good home. Let me know

nickyblase

do you have a photo? Would you be willing to meet me somewhere? I am starting a new job on Monday, so if I am going to do this, I need to do it asap. I am coming to Dover to pick up a couple fish from another person at 4 today (pretty short notice, but I could meet you somewhere between the Dover/Portsmouth area & Nashua if you can...
Let me know.
Laurie

kojack

I am leaving for new jersey today after work at 5 and wont be back in the nashua nh area untill sunday afteroon. If you seriously want this fish I will meet you some where and you can have him for 30 dollors. Just let me know if this works for you. It would have to be some time next week. Sorry no photo but i can try and get one to you but once again it wont be till late sunday.