Hippo Tang

dockery07

I finally got the hippo in the display tank. He is so cute about 2" and he sits in the corner unless he does not see you looking at him. Then he venturs out. Tiny little fish are so cute.

nm reef

One of my personal favorites...I've got one thats about 4"-5"(started as a lil 2"-3" baby)...mine sleeps every night in the top left back cornor in a cervice between the glass and a large piece of LR. Beautiful coloration...outstanding personality...gets along well with my coral beauty/tomato clown...munchs assorted algaes all day...in my opinion a very positive addition to a mature/stable system that can provide adaquate conditions.I have very intention of keeping mine for a very long time....best of luck with yours.:cool:

nm reef

Mine is fed an assortment of meaty and algae type foods....he is not picky and eats almost any thing offered.Specifically for the hippo I use Formula 1&2...spirulina cubes...Green seaweed selects.:cool:

dockery07

I got mine tuesday. He is now coming out a little more. Eating well so that at least is a good thing. Very cute little guy. I hope he likes his new home.

nm reef

Who the heck let Richard escape from the mental ward?!!?
Killer pic.....but mine is a hippo & tomato.....I did get a good laugh outta that pic!!:cool: