History Question of the Day

earlybird

Please don't google guess if you don't know.
Who was the King of France that had the Palace of Versailles built?

sign guy

seeing as im not real book smart and about half of the worlds kings were named george Im going with king george

nigerbang

I want to say...Louis the ...damn dont know the number..dont even know if thats right though..louis is my guess dont know which one though :notsure:

earlybird

Louis XIV... there's too many of them.
DYK- The palace costed an estimated $2.5 billion in 2003 dollars and was built in the late 1600s.

sharkboy13

OH OH!! SHARKBOY HAS ONE!!! what agreement did the US and several other european nations sign shortly after WW one in attempt to ban war

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
OH OH!! SHARKBOY HAS ONE!!! what agreement did the US and several other european nations sign shortly after WW one in attempt to ban war
Kellogg-Briand Pact of 1928.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by elfdoctors
Treaty of Versailles - which also formed the ill-fated League of Nations.
WRONG!

lion_crazz

Since I got the last question correct (
) I will pose the next history question.
When Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941 and the United States became very anti-Japanese, what pre-war agreement with Great Britain led to the United States focusing their attention on Germany first and not Japan?

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Kellogg-Briand Pact of 1928.
ya it was that, oooh ok jon has another.........what treaty set the world so only the US, britain, france, italy, and japan could have navies and the US and britain would have the largest

mr. guitar

DANG!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see that. J'aime beaucoup la France!!!!! J'aime le francais aussi. haha. I'm addicted to the French language as you can tell. hahaha. Random...We have to take 2 Foreign Language classes at my high school...as in French 1 and French 2...but now I'm in 3 and next year 4. hahaha