hlep me ID this fish

I saw him at the fish store but forgot to ask what type of fish it was. Its long and skinny, white, and has a yellow face. THis fish likes to dig the sand with his mouth, and then the sand comes out from his gills. The LFS says its good for sifting the sand. what is he called. :notsure:

madysmom

Originally posted by reef2ways
i hare when people buy fish corals etc and they dont know what it is

if you read the thread above it says he saw it at the lfs he never said he purchased it!!

duke13

Reef, this a forum to help people, not to hate. Everybody was a noob at one point. Now if he was posting something like how a Tang can live in a 30 gal, I would say flame him. However, you jumped the gun buddy.

zephyrlily

Speedracered, it sounds like the jawfish Liontamer mentioned which you can find here
See if that resembles it.
i hare when people buy fish corals etc and they dont know what it is

reef2ways, by all means, correct me if I'm wrong but it does seem like you misread the original post. Yet you backed it up with "Still...." which doesn't say much except imply that Speedracered shouldn't be asking for info on a fish even if he didn't buy it and that can leave a wrong impression with him and other members that read this thread.

madysmom

i only used caps to stress a point sorry to high jack your thread speedracered. hope you do purchase that fish after you learn about them they are pretty neat looking

liontamer

I thought he meant that he hates it that people at the lfs dont know what theyre selling their customers, but I could be wrong. He could just be an ahole. But then agian, maybe he was thinking of the lfs being wrong....

Thanks for the ppl who actually helped out. The LFS told me about the fish, and I want to do some research on it before i purchased it. Thanks again

duke13

WOW..... THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DO SHESHHH MAN THIS IS B.S. IM LEAVING THIS THREAD

Re-read your post man, you did it to yourself.
Basically, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.