Hmm... I think I'm overstocked...

S

siptang

No, he's a buddy of mine who helped setting up my tank and everything. (ozone, skimmer, etc etc)
Normally they don't give any credit for any fish they just say donate or throw in the ocean (wth right?) but he makes exceptions for me because you never know how certain fish will act with another and such.

mr. limpid

Hello Siptang how are you doing, I hope all is well. Oh are your fish are they all still getting along, is the Clown trigger behaving itself?

S

siptang

Hey buddy.
We are still hanging in here. Tomorrow would have been his second birthday so he's on my mind all day. Trying to muster up everything so that i don't break down today...
Tank is doing awesome.
Clown trigger is doing good, he just chills all day. He recently started to lift hermits and snails from their shells and drops them from top of their tank so bye bye cuc.. gotta get a sand shifting starfish later on so that i can get some clean up done.
Thanks so much for checking up on me.
I really appreciate the members from this site for giving me so much support.
You guys definitely helped by listening and giving words of comfort.
Thanks again guys.

mr. limpid

Hang in there, I know there isn't any words that will comfort you, but there are people that are willing to listen and be there for you.
Glad here all is well with your tank, at lest that will be a peace of mind knowing it is doing well. I know the two of you enjoyed the tank so much.
I have a new grand daughter that was 6 months old on the 18th, she really enjoys the fish and gets all excited when I feed them. I guess it because they are moving fast at that time.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

C

coral guy

sorry for your loss siptang hopes and prayers are with u and mr limpid what part of illinios do u live in is it near burbank?

mr. limpid

In Plainfield, but I work in the City. You ever go to Golden Aquarium on archer and ashland, if not good store with health fish and good prices.