hmmm..are these PE?

05xrunner

I picked these up lastnight..I was thinking they are PE cause of the green mouth.
They are taking some time to open after the coral dip but they are starting to open now

subielover

They look close to RPE's. I have some that look very similar to that, great looking and spread very very quickly

kevin34

they just look like generic people eaters to me. The true red people eaters are very red and the true greens are very green. very nice pick up

aquaguy24

heres a pic of my red pe..my PE use to look like urs.. but after being in my tank for a couple of weeks it turned to this color u see now..

05xrunner

yea they might color up better..They have been in a tank at the store under reg fluorescent lighting for over a month..and thats from first time I saw them..I have no idea how long they could have been in there before that.

paintballer768

I posted a thread with similar zoos a while back. Like the same exact ones. Everyone said they were just common browns with the PE mouth. They later died 2 weeks later

do you have a pic with normal lights? atinics make everything look better, imo. you may get a proper id showing there "true" color (not that Im doubting that they look awesome in normal lights)
awesome pick up, btw