hockey starts tomorrow

tome

Oct. 5
Thats the day i have been looking foward to for 18 months. After the lockout, our there any fans, ready to get back to business?
Also what do you think of the new rules? With no 2 line pass it is going to open up a lot of scoring chances, for the more skilled players.

hoycetee

its gonna take a little bit to get used to i think. i can't wait to order the hockey channel and finnaly sit down and watch it again, i hope i don't forget about my tank

notenoraa

2 line passes have already become a winning situation for alot of goal scorers...think about all the chances when coming out of the penalty box as well....
the new rules are good.. im not a big fan of the ridiculously trite actions of the refs on some penalties but if its necessary then i guess it has to be done.
GO STARS!

schadiest1

I'm glad that hockey is back, too bad they held out for a whole season. My team made a lot of new additions, and great ones at that too!
Smaller goalie equipment too, scoring should be on the rise for sure!
Go Penguins!

tome

Theres going to be a lot of penalties for most of the season, but then i think it will lower.
BTW Go Devils

stang66200

GO SHARKS!
I think the rule changes are good, but I do not like the schedule changes. I was born in NY, and now the Rangers are never really going to be on the west coast. I think you should play each team at least once a year, but there are too many teams to do that now.

Watch out sofa, here I come!

reeferman1

With the new rule changes maybe, just maybe the Chicago Blackhawks will finally make the playoffs!

P.S....they do have the best looking sweater in hockey.

mikegray

omg i cant wait.. but really, i cant wait for playoffs. hockey playoffs are 500% better than the season soooo INTENSE. it has me on my feet in my dam room ahahah. bay area right here. SHARKS. :) but i just love the sport...

notenoraa

it was a good night tonight....
stars were down by 4 goals in the first period!!!
but we came back with swift precision and busted out 5 in the next two to win it!
ahh i love hockey.