HolyCow!!! Update pic.

stuckinfla

Here it in Jan....the one on the left - $5.00 in Nov. The one on the right is another $5.00 thats doing real good to.

fishgrl14

Originally posted by stuckinfla
I dont understand.....what plants and fish are you talking about?

all of them he said that live rock is not good and if you get enny kind of plant you cant have fish too. is this true? and should i lissen to him enny more?
:confused:

dogstar

:scared: Did the little girl turn into a two headed monster? She looked so sweet in the other avitar.

Nice going, I was checking out that bubble too. Can we get a close up on it? Where did you find that down here? The tank looks reel good but I like FISH too. You going to get more.:happyfish

fishgrl14

Originally posted by stuckinfla
Live rock is what you want, as for plants, I dont keep any in my tank but you can if you want to.

well i think the gye at the pet store is crazy then he told me pritty much that the live rock is very bad and you cant have fish and plants because the fish will kill the plants.:thinking:

stuckinfla

Dog - Im at work now, so Ill get a pic later Picked up in Margate. Added a Powder Blue Tang on Sat. night, and will add more-want to keep an eye on him first.
fishgirl14 - Welcome to SWF.com. you sound very new to the hobby, May I suggest you get some books and read alot of the posts on this board. As for the advice the LFS is giving you, it does not sound right at all.

ctgretzky9

Stuck-wow! Awesome job....you are obviously keeping up with everything and it shows! Wishing you many more years of a successful tank!:cheer:

ctgretzky9

fishgrl-
Start a new thread for info. I would NOT go back to that LFS, because he sounds like more of a newbie than you are.
Live rock is HIGHLY reccomended for a reef tank, and plants are fine...just dont pull a plant life bob and rely on them for everything. (private joke some people will get lol)

T

tizzo

Originally posted by ctgretzky9
lol...stuck, i wa wondering if anyone else knew him lol
I read his post with great interest on another board lol

We all know him!! He was here for quite a while...
Stuck... lemme see how to say this correctly...
WOW!!!!!:scared:
Nice progress!! Heck nice tank!! I like your hubby!!:)

nemolover

are you refering to the bob...whoms tank looked like a jungle....and the man who would give the worst advice to newbies.....yeah I remember him.

E

eaglefan

bob almost led me down the wrong path when I was a newbie. Luckly the only one I let stear me wrong is Jim (Jim Beam)
:) :joy: :) :joy: :) :joy: