Honeycomb Eel for Trade/Sale

varez

The Tesselata Eel (AKA honeycomb) is a large and beautiful eel that is colored in a camoflauge array of brown and white that resembles the reflections of light in the water. This combination of colors is used to blend into the reef as both protection and for predation. These gorgeous eels are great for aquariums and are long lived. The Tesselata demands a large aquarium with lots of rockwork it can use to hide its long body. These eels have poor eyesight and while they can be kept with other community fish, it is not recommended; they will fair best in a species only tank. The Tesselata will accept most foods including fish, shrimp, clams, octopus, and silver sides. Your tank should have a secure top and no openings that the eel could climb out through.
I can show more pics of it with my damsels and hermits if you like. This eel is VERY friendly for its species! Has yet to even harm to baby snow flake eel in my tank (which is also avaliable for trade/sale). It has been feed frozen krill and on occasion i give it some live crawfish ($2 from my LPS). Please contact me if you want this baby, i am only parting with for a new eel expensive (Dragon Eel). So if your interested send me an email for fast reply!
Drizzt083089@yahoo.com

varez

not sure, i posted this on a few sites, for as many people "viewing" not many ever post...
guess i posted here twice, my bad, sorry..